• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

epson gs6000 replace headprints

juanfidel

First wanted to greet all fellow forum , for some time we have a GS6000 Epson ago and we are studying the possibility of replacing ourselves printheads , we have manuals fairly complete technical service, program service program for subsequent adjustments but we lack a piece that is essential for the adjustment of the heads is optimal and not a nightmare . I attached photograph of the piece if someone can give us more information about it. It seems to be a milled basis with the right size for the head can be inserted and this menera height adjustment and alienated perfect . Someone has experience or has been able to change this piece without calling the service technician . Thank you very much and greetings to all . I think we looked impossible but we will try .
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• pieza epson 2.jpg
    pieza epson 2.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 748
  • manual 1.jpg
    manual 1.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 699
  • manual 2.jpg
    manual 2.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 728

mpn

I can't be of help on your question, but I'm interested in the obtaining the field guide for the gs 6000.

juanfidel

mpn thanks for your answer, if my question is not well understood because my English is not very good , or on the contrary, this issue is complicated. I have another plotter same change heads without much difficulty , it's a Roland SP540 . Items be purchased through http://www.digiprint-supplies.com/ and at one point I was told that they do not sell epson heads because this brand has shielded its technical service and repair a program we did not have available an end user. After a long time searching , I found in this forum, a forum user I program facilitated the technical service, To this day think anyone tried to change to successfully heads the Epson GS6000 successfully. If you want to send me a private falicitarte all the information I have available in this machine. greeting

1leonchen

even if u replace the print heads in the machine you will stiil be stuck. Epson put in a special program that only service technicians can replace the print heads. u can replace them but if the counter reached 100% u are screwed. they have a special program that u have to use a lobtop and acees the machine interface. also these print heads are ranked.

mpn

even if u replace the print heads in the machine you will stiil be stuck. Epson put in a special program that only service technicians can replace the print heads. u can replace them but if the counter reached 100% u are screwed. they have a special program that u have to use a lobtop and acees the machine interface. also these print heads are ranked.

That figures. I'm on my last set of epson printers that will ever be inside my shop.

juanfidel

attachment.php

I dispose of the program, called " service program" but I have my doubts if I should connect with Epson platform to use .

Attachments

• gs6000 service.jpg
    gs6000 service.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 646

juanfidel

replace print head epson gs6000

Helo Adrian, i send you wetransfer mail. Have you gs6000? Could you tell me if you experience change this printer heads ? thank you very much greetings