Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Epson GS6000 Yellow on back order

Discussion in 'Epson' started by rfulford, Oct 8, 2009.

1. rfulford

rfulford Active Member

Feb 9, 2009
    Orlando
    Well, I have been waiting for 2 carts of yellow ink my GS6000 for about 2 weeks now. Does anyone know who still has some in stock or anyone who would be willing to part with a cart?

Tags:
  2. J Hill Designs

J Hill Designs Major Contributor

Sep 24, 2004
    advantage?

3. rfulford

rfulford Active Member

Feb 9, 2009
    Orlando
    Thank you so much! They had 1 left in stock. I had tried 3 other companies. What a relief!

4. ProColorGraphics

ProColorGraphics Very Active Member

Apr 1, 2009
    Minnesota
    How do you like your GS6000? I have been looking at them and I am very interested in one. I just like to hear from people in the industry that are actually using them rather than the people selling them. You hear the good and the bad then.

Thanks.
    matt

5. Mason

Mason Very Active Member

Aug 11, 2005
    Boston
    All I can say is that the thing is about the best printer Ive ever seen.
    I wish it had a sheet cut feature which would be nice, but for the little inconvenience that causes I suppose I can live with it.

6. MachServTech

MachServTech Very Active Member

Sep 19, 2008
    North Carolina
    ask Mason, he has one and hes not shy about sharing his opinion :thumb:

7. Mason

Mason Very Active Member

Aug 11, 2005
    Boston
    Believe me, when and if this thing lets us down I will be the first to scream about it.

Until then I will continue to enjoy printing reds that are red and greens that are green and oranges that are... well you get the idea!!

8. MachServTech

MachServTech Very Active Member

Sep 19, 2008
    North Carolina
    any problems with the ink door sensors?

9. rfulford

rfulford Active Member

Feb 9, 2009
    Orlando
    Its absolutely fantastic. Very simple, very reliable, outstanding print quality.

10. Mason

Mason Very Active Member

Aug 11, 2005
    Boston
    Not as of yet, however it was an issue I was concerned about, but having said that, we move the machine at times during a print run due to space limitations and have never encountered a problem.

I am impressed however that I can open the front shield and correct any small issues with media so long as I do it within the 20 second timeframe, and the thing will NOT cancel the job as other machines do, very nice feature.
    In fact it I had to quickly fix a problem this morning and it didnt skip a beat.

Love this thing!!

11. mediaman

mediaman Member

Feb 6, 2007
    I may be late to the game, but we have two 950ml yellows in stock as of 2:50PM today. Give me a call and we'll ship today.

Randy