• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson GS6000 Yellow on back order

rfulford

Well, I have been waiting for 2 carts of yellow ink my GS6000 for about 2 weeks now. Does anyone know who still has some in stock or anyone who would be willing to part with a cart?

ProColorGraphics

Thank you so much! They had 1 left in stock. I had tried 3 other companies. What a relief!

How do you like your GS6000? I have been looking at them and I am very interested in one. I just like to hear from people in the industry that are actually using them rather than the people selling them. You hear the good and the bad then.

Thanks.
matt

Mason

How do you like your GS6000? I have been looking at them and I am very interested in one. I just like to hear from people in the industry that are actually using them rather than the people selling them. You hear the good and the bad then.

Thanks.
matt

All I can say is that the thing is about the best printer Ive ever seen.
I wish it had a sheet cut feature which would be nice, but for the little inconvenience that causes I suppose I can live with it.

Mason

ask Mason, he has one and hes not shy about sharing his opinion :thumb:
Believe me, when and if this thing lets us down I will be the first to scream about it.

Until then I will continue to enjoy printing reds that are red and greens that are green and oranges that are... well you get the idea!!

MachServTech

Believe me, when and if this thing lets us down I will be the first to scream about it.

Until then I will continue to enjoy printing reds that are red and greens that are green and oranges that are... well you get the idea!!

any problems with the ink door sensors?

Mason

any problems with the ink door sensors?
Not as of yet, however it was an issue I was concerned about, but having said that, we move the machine at times during a print run due to space limitations and have never encountered a problem.

I am impressed however that I can open the front shield and correct any small issues with media so long as I do it within the 20 second timeframe, and the thing will NOT cancel the job as other machines do, very nice feature.
In fact it I had to quickly fix a problem this morning and it didnt skip a beat.

Love this thing!!

mediaman

I may be late to the game, but we have two 950ml yellows in stock as of 2:50PM today. Give me a call and we'll ship today.

Randy