• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson gs6000

Rage Wraps

Hey guys I just got a GS6000 and I need to clean the heads. I can buy two new heads if I want, but I heard you can send the heads out and get them cleaned also. Any advice?

Rage Wraps

I bought the machine and it has not been plugged in for over a month. I fired it up and ran a test print and nothing came out. I ran it through a couple of deep cleans and then ran out of ink. I am now working on getting the heads cleaned and was told you can send them out to get them cleaned up and working again. I wanted to look into that option before I bought two new heads.

Beyond 1

Before you try that.... Instead of a clean, do a carriage maintenance. Once its' to the left shut down the printer and unplug it. (very important) Then take the supplied cleaning solution and soak a lint free towel and place it on the capping station. Slowly bring the heads back and (before you place it back make sure the head height is on high) once you get it on the capping station then put it to low. (make sure the capping station is clean first and you use plenty of cleaning solution let it sit for an hour then repeat. After do a hard clean.

If nothing.... Then might want to try other options.

Works 90% of the time with me.

Rage Wraps

JUST GOT IT TO WORK! You have no idea how excited I am about this, well I guess all of you do when you get your first machine. I went through a bunch of heavy cleans and it started to work itself out. Now it prints like a champ!