Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Guy Epson Large Format SureColor Printer Technician

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by WeFixPrinters.com, Aug 7, 2020.

1. WeFixPrinters.com

WeFixPrinters.com New Member

Aug 4, 2020
    Redondo Beach, California
    Hello...I am an Authorized Epson printer tech with 25 years experience, based in Redondo Beach, CA, near Los Angeles. I'd be glad to offer my tech support help, provide parts, or perform repairs locally. We fix Surecolor printers and all Epson Pro Graphcs printers. We can get print heads, dampers, pump caps and help with ink leaks, drivers, jams, firmware, etc. Also have experience with many HP Designjets as well. Here to help, my contact info is below

Rob Cota
    "Canon, Epson, Brother, Bixolon Factory Trained & Authorized Technician"
    "CompTIA PDI +, Printing & Document Imaging Certified Professional"

WeFixPrinters.com
    2901 182nd Street
    Redondo Beach, CA 90278
    Office Hours: M-F 10:00am - 4:30pm
    Ofc 310-937-4588, Cel 310-941-5748
    Rob@WeFixPrinters.com
    www.WeFixPrinters.com

2. Solventinkjet

Solventinkjet DIY Printer Fixing Guide

Aug 2, 2011
    Denver, CO
    Welcome! Good to have an Epson tech around. I don't see as many of them here in the forums and I don't have any experience with them, although I work on Epson based machines all the time. Just be aware if you want sell parts etc. on Signs101 you have to get a merchant membership. It's worth the money and from what I have seen on this forum, people love their Surecolors.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. The Big Squeegee

The Big Squeegee Major Contributor

Oct 10, 2005
    Lawton, OK, USA
    :welcome: to :signs101smilie: from OK.

• Like Like x 1