• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson S30670 Help

Radicals

Hello All,

I am new here and want to share some information and also ask for some help. I have an Epson Surecolor S30670 and got the maintenance request for end of life part “00002000” And this ended up being a request to replace the pump capping station. I ordered the part and install the unit. I contact Epson to find out how to reset the counter so the printer would know the part was replace and start working. Epson told me a tech would have to come out and reset the counter. The tech the want to send is over 400 miles away. You can imagine that price tag.

Does anyone know how to reset the capping station counter?

unclebun

They do it with a tech program on a laptop connected to the printer. That's why a tech has to do it. The Epson is not intended for user-serviceability.

Alebaba

Alebaba
You can purchase the service program online. For your particular model you can purchase on Ebay. If not found there, you can search on Google and find it. Normally costs 20-30 bucks. You download into your computer, connect to printer via USB, and you can reset counters and do all kinds of service on the printer. No need to call a service tech!!