• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson S60600 + S80600 Avery icc profiles

I Branding

Hello everybody,

We have recently purchased an Epson S60600 and a S80600. Now we stock Avery 1005 EZ RS but i cannot seem to find any icc profiles for the Avery 1005. Can anybody help me out with this? I am currently trying to make my own but the material doesnt seem to take the ink very well. It is almost baking it.

I Branding

Yes I have and they have a lot of Avery material icc profiles except the Avery 1005.

I have made profiles on 3M180CV3 with these Epson's and everything looks beautiful. And if I use a 3M180CV3 profile on the Avery material the outcome is beautiful. But once I start making a profile on Avery 1005 itself it looks like crap.

Would anybody know the sqft per hour on the Epson passes? I have 4 through 12 pass.

JKlassen07

I just got the 50670 printer. The profiles it comes with are extremely limited and not nearly as good and accurate as Mutoh's. Does anyone have info on where I can get decent ICC profiles for the 50670?