• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson S70 Parts

ProColorGraphics

I am looking at trading in my S70 for a new machine, but all they take is the main board. So I would be left here with an otherwise perfectly functioning printer. Anyone interested in a good deal on the rest of it for parts? One head is missing a couple of white nozzles, but other wise it runs perfect!

rdh3203

Seems like a silly charade for a "trade-in". Disabling a perfectly good machine and creating junk to justify a couple thousand dollar discount... Why bother? Just offer the discount. Why wreck existing machines?

I am looking at trading in my S70 for a new machine, but all they take is the main board. So I would be left here with an otherwise perfectly functioning printer. Anyone interested in a good deal on the rest of it for parts? One head is missing a couple of white nozzles, but other wise it runs perfect!

Last edited: