• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson s80600 and avery 2050

klingsdesigns

So when I print on 2105 and 1105 the colors are consistent. Then I go to print on 2050 backlit and it almost prints darker like its double strike printing. Is there a way to change this or should i just use the 2105 profile to get the same color or closer colors.

klingsdesigns

Multi strike printing is off on printer and on epson dashboard. In onyx i went and looked at the media library for profile and found nothing to change.

Jay Grooms

Printing, Printing, Printing......
You'll have to wait for someone who uses onyx to chime in here. Maybe you can't change it in onyx? Maybe adjust the ink limit?

Bly

If you want to screw with the profile have a look in basic print mode settings - mode options - ink density factor.
Change back to 100%.

jfiscus

Rap Master
Unless I specifically want a double-strike profile, I always use the regular profile on everything. Just use your regular vinyl profile.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
With Onyx, the overstrike is in the media profile. If the profile indicates "backlit" then it will double strike. Just choose your regular (not backlit) profile, and it will print normal

klingsdesigns

Also I noticed I printed it 10 ft and it came up 1/2 short. Also noticed when I printed on canvas the feed side was short. Any idea how to fix that. I am assuming it does that to fix the banding but you still think it would print the right size.

klingsdesigns

With Onyx, the overstrike is in the media profile. If the profile indicates "backlit" then it will double strike. Just choose your regular (not backlit) profile, and it will print normal
Do you have to copy the regular vinyl profile and get it to the printer then do easy media setup so it knows to not band.

unclebun

Also I noticed I printed it 10 ft and it came up 1/2 short. Also noticed when I printed on canvas the feed side was short. Any idea how to fix that. I am assuming it does that to fix the banding but you still think it would print the right size.

On the printer control panel, while the media is selected, you do a feed adjustment. There's an automatic adjustment that never seems to work for me, and a manual adjustment that makes marks 500mm apart that you measure and enter the difference to adjust feed for that media.