• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson S80600 Flexi Profiles

yamaha581

Does anyone know of any good profiles for the S80600 to use with Flexi? When we had our printer installed the tech just went with a basic 3m profile and I haven't found too much other than onyx profiles and wanted to try something different with our substance media. I know we can get better colors than we have been and just trying to try some different settings to see if that helps.

FrankW

You can download additional profiles through the Epson Edge Dashboard your tech should have installed on your RIP-Computer. Then you upload them to the printer, and they will be synced to the RIP.

yamaha581

You can download additional profiles through the Epson Edge Dashboard your tech should have installed on your RIP-Computer. Then you upload them to the printer, and they will be synced to the RIP.
The tech never installed that on our computer when we got the printer over a year ago. I have tried downloading the epson edge and it always says it is complete and I can open it at the shortcut but there is never a shortcut or anything for me to open when I finish the installation.

FrankW

Check „Epson Software“-Submenu in the Windows Menu on your computer. Regularly, Epson Edge Dashboard will be installed when setting up an epson printer in the RIP.

Over a cloud symbol you van access an online profile library, download profiles, assign them to a printer configuration in the printer, and they will sync to Flexi.