Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Epson Stylus Photo R1800

Discussion in 'Epson' started by FoxtailVinylDesign, Mar 7, 2011.

1. FoxtailVinylDesign

FoxtailVinylDesign New Member

May 10, 2010
    I have a Epson Stylus Photo R1800. Does anyone know what capabilties I have with this machine? It came with the business when I bought I it so I know very little about it. I have been told really all I can do is print out the films for the screen printing and work with some transfer paper for heat press projects. My goal is to be able to do some small vinyl graphics and decals.
    Thanks

Tags:
  2. James Chrimes

James Chrimes Very Active Member

Jul 4, 2005
    NEWPORT NH
    Not the machine for that. Most people use them for making negatives for screenprinting beacuse of their ability to produce halftones with the proper software.

3. digitalwoodshop

digitalwoodshop Member

Apr 9, 2008
    I use my 4 for Sublimation Printing....

AL

Attached Files:

4. VizualVoice

VizualVoice Member

May 23, 2010
    Florida
    It does have pigment inks (assuming it hasn't been converted over to dye inks for screen printing positive films). If you were to get the appropriate aqueous printable vinyl and laminated the resulting output, you could get some short-term stickers out of it.