• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson Stylus Photo R1800

I have a Epson Stylus Photo R1800. Does anyone know what capabilties I have with this machine? It came with the business when I bought I it so I know very little about it. I have been told really all I can do is print out the films for the screen printing and work with some transfer paper for heat press projects. My goal is to be able to do some small vinyl graphics and decals.
Thanks

James Chrimes

Not the machine for that. Most people use them for making negatives for screenprinting beacuse of their ability to produce halftones with the proper software.

digitalwoodshop

I use my 4 for Sublimation Printing....

AL

Attachments

• DSC04701_WEB.jpg
    DSC04701_WEB.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 101

VizualVoice

I just learned how to change my title status
It does have pigment inks (assuming it hasn't been converted over to dye inks for screen printing positive films). If you were to get the appropriate aqueous printable vinyl and laminated the resulting output, you could get some short-term stickers out of it.