• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson stylus pro 7000 maintenance tank

knucklehead

Does anyone know of anyone who sells a replacement maintenance tank for this model? I've been told how to clean the absorbant stuff in it, but if I could just replace it I'd much rather do that. I have looked for one, but no luck so far. Or if one from a different model would work? Thanks Mike

reeki

the maintenance tank is fixed in the printer , you have to losse the 4 screws of the front guide and then you can see the maintenance tank (holder) its big and from black plastic , inside you find the waste pads . they can be orderd as spare part or you can order the complete maintenance kit including the pump and cap assy.

reeki

maintenance kit part number : 1440977

number 402 is the waste box (on the image included)

1050828 are the POROUS PAD,INK EJECT alone ( number 403 )

Attachments

• C299-MECH-14.pdf
    135.7 KB · Views: 113

knucklehead

Thanks Reeki, I would rather just go ahead and get the whole maintenance it, and do a complete job while I'm in there. I'll contact Epson and see if they have the parts. Thanks a bunch. Mike

knucklehead

Thanks Rooster, I've heard about that. May be the route I have to go until I find someone who actually has the other parts too.

Rooster

Try www.nationalparts.com.

I buy all my epson printer parts through them. They've always been in stock with top notch customer service.

But seriously use the maxi-pads. They work like a damn and are waaaay cheaper than the foam pads epson sells.

happydays

nice reading as im getting the maintenance call 0100 so the pads work ?? and how do i reset the counter guys ?? regards adam