• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson Stylus Pro 7600

ABCDecals

ABCDe-Cals
how is a [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Epson Stylus Pro 7600?

i can get one for $200 that works great.
what can i do with this model?
[/FONT]:smile:

Vinylman

If you can buy it for only $200. I'd grab it.

It has many uses. As long as you use epson inks. The make GREAT POP display prints. They are designed for indoor use.

NOT RECOMMENDED for outdoor even with lamination.
I have a 9600 and have used it successfully for three years.

I have to go out now, will try to check back later. I can share some cool ideas with you how to use the Epson.

Regards,
Bob C.

image64

Epson 7600

If you can get it for $200 I would be interested in getting it from you for $300 and will pay shipping if it is in good condition....

Pro Image

For 200 and it works you cant go wrong..........The Epsons Ink is some of the best out there.....Just not for long term outside stuff.....

If you dont want it let me know where and who has it......I will buy it.......LOL

ABCDecals

ABCDe-Cals
what do you guys think? should i get this printer?
$200 with shipping i will get it for $300.

i don't do much indoor vinyl.

Jackpine

YES! Or someone else will buy it. You may be surprised what you will be doing with it. You will do indoor work or short term jobs. I would buy it for that.
what do you guys think? should i get this printer?
$200 with shipping i will get it for $300.

i don't do much indoor vinyl.

ABCDecals

ABCDe-Cals
ok, you guys talked me into it,
what will i be doing with indoor work.

how long will it last outside?
does this print on any vinyl or media vinyl only?

OldPaint

some of you amaze me....
do you ever go to ART SHOWS???
you ever see PAINTINGS HANGIN IN PEOPLES HOUSES?
large photos hangin in their homes??
photos of their 1965 ford COBRA....????

jmcnicoll

I have some of my 7600 prints on Lexjet aqua vinyl with laminate last outside for over 2 years and are still looking great!!!!!!!!

jim

wes70

There are many coated vinyls available. As jmcnicoll stated, Lexjet, also Intellicoat, Sihl, Dr. Graphix, and Rexam.