• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson Stylus Pro 7600

rcook99

does this printer cut as well?

I have to ask, have you tried searching google for this printer you have had many questions about? You can probably find the answers you need with a little reading and searching.

Any way I found this link in Google that has a PDF file you can download about your printer that may help you find the answers you need. You will find in just below the OVERVIEW SECTION. This PDF shows it to have a cutter for straight cuts only, it will not contour cut.
http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/WideFormat/WideFormatDetail.jsp?oid=-12981&category=

gvozden

No, that printer can`t cut decals. Its smaller version of 9600, indoor ,wideploter version. You can add some other Epson colors(photo cartr.) and get awsome print. Photograps use to buy this printer. Had a issue with cloaging heads and hoeses if you dont flush sistem regulary.

image64

have you bought this printer yet? We have 2 of them and need a third one. Buy it you will be surprised what you can do with it. Every year we print pictures on ours for family and friends at Christmas everything from Dogs, Kids, and Portraits. I think your original post before was that you could buy one for $200.00 I remember paying $2200.00 and thinking it was a deal. Go for it "you can do it"

ABCDecals

ABCDe-Cals
hi, thanks for the help. i have bought it and waiting on the arrival of it. i did Google it, but i think i get the best answers on SIGNS 101.
i read that it prints on only water based material only. i found them on fellers web site, need to get a 24" roll of vinyl (water based) and a roll of laminate. and i think i am getting the big squeegee.