• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

epson stylus pro 9600 and windows 7

Bladey

For the life of me i cant get a driver for windows 7 32bit and epson stylus pro 9600. Can anyone help. Ive tryed other drivers with no success please help me im going crazy..

Ditchmiester

I know I had a hell of a time getting the Windows driver for my Epson 7600 when we switched to 7. I'll dig through my files and see if I can find anything on how we ended up getting it to work.

knucklehead

'They'(Epson) says, the Vista drivers are supposed to work. Maybe 'they' can get them to work, I couldn't. According to Epson, they didn't even write any drivers for 7. If ya'll can get something to work, I'd appreciate it too.

Ditchmiester

'They'(Epson) says, the Vista drivers are supposed to work. Maybe 'they' can get them to work, I couldn't. According to Epson, they didn't even write any drivers for 7. If ya'll can get something to work, I'd appreciate it too.

Are you trying to connect via USB? When I looked back I found that I had written down an IP address for that printer, It jogged a memory of using either USB Print Server or a Parallel Print Server hooked to the back of it. Then I could add it as a network printer on my system and then I had luck using the Vista Driver for it. Hopefully this will help.

Bladey

Yeah its hooked up by usb. Im running windows 7 32 bit premium edition, rip software vinylmaster expert..

benski

For the life of me i cant get a driver for windows 7 32bit and epson stylus pro 9600. Can anyone help. Ive tryed other drivers with no success please help me im going crazy..

I downloaded the driver from Epson website pretty sure and works no problem. Using windows 7 usb connect.