• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson Surecolor 50670 Ink Supplier

Dtron10

Graphic Design/Production
I'm looking for recommendations for Ink supplies for my Epson Surecolor 50670 printer. I know, unfortunately it's a little outdated. But I'm curious if anyone can help me with some leads on ink suppliers. Unfortunately I know this type of ink is probably slowly going out of production because of being a little older. But I'm hoping there's someone out there that can help give some insight on my situation. Thanks in advance! I appreciate any and all help!

Ready

Ready To Go
Hello Dtron,

Here is a google search that may be helpful to you.

https://tinyurl.com/yc3mozuj

Regards...

Bob P (x -Bronx, NY at one time in my life)

I'm looking for recommendations for Ink supplies for my Epson Surecolor 50670 printer. I know, unfortunately it's a little outdated. But I'm curious if anyone can help me with some leads on ink suppliers. Unfortunately I know this type of ink is probably slowly going out of production because of being a little older. But I'm hoping there's someone out there that can help give some insight on my situation. Thanks in advance! I appreciate any and all help!

Dtron10

Graphic Design/Production
you are in ny....diversifed display products, ben sac, SAS
I'm sorry, for some odd reason I didn't see your response. Thank you for those references. I'm going to contact them asap. My inks getting real low and I need to order asap. First time getting ink for this printer, as you probably can tell. Haha. Well thanks again, I'm going to look into those references you referred to.