Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Suggestions Epson Surecolor 50670 Ink Supplier

Discussion in 'Epson' started by Dtron10, May 9, 2020.

1. Dtron10

Dtron10 Graphic Design/Production

Sep 19, 2017
    New York
    I'm looking for recommendations for Ink supplies for my Epson Surecolor 50670 printer. I know, unfortunately it's a little outdated. But I'm curious if anyone can help me with some leads on ink suppliers. Unfortunately I know this type of ink is probably slowly going out of production because of being a little older. But I'm hoping there's someone out there that can help give some insight on my situation. Thanks in advance! I appreciate any and all help!

Tags:
  2. asapsignsfl1

asapsignsfl1 Member

Aug 4, 2014
    Clearwater, Florida
    Hello Dtron,

Here is a google search that may be helpful to you.

https://tinyurl.com/yc3mozuj

Regards...

Bob P (x -Bronx, NY at one time in my life)

3. greysquirrel

greysquirrel Active Member

Aug 13, 2015
    West Berlin, NJ
    you are in ny....diversifed display products, ben sac, SAS

4. Dtron10

Sep 19, 2017
    New York
    Thank you Bob! That was actually somewhat helpful. So thank you for that, I appreciate the help!

5. Dtron10

Sep 19, 2017
    New York
    I'm sorry, for some odd reason I didn't see your response. Thank you for those references. I'm going to contact them asap. My inks getting real low and I need to order asap. First time getting ink for this printer, as you probably can tell. Haha. Well thanks again, I'm going to look into those references you referred to.

6. Dtron10

Sep 19, 2017
    New York
    Please tell me what Ben sac is and what SAS is I'm having difficulty finding those one. Thanks in advance!

7. unclebun

unclebun Very Active Member

We use a 70670 and still get the ink from Grimco.