• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson surecolor s30670

Snydo

I have been running one daily since December 2012, and for our niche it is a perfect machine. They are fairly easy to maintain, and can pump out the jobs almost as fast as you can send them. It really depends on your needs though, if the bulk of your business is wraps and/or full color prints I would opt for a latex machine, if you do a lot of print/lam/plot stuff then the 30670 is a solid choice.

mpn

I have been running one daily since December 2012, and for our niche it is a perfect machine. They are fairly easy to maintain, and can pump out the jobs almost as fast as you can send them. It really depends on your needs though, if the bulk of your business is wraps and/or full color prints I would opt for a latex machine, if you do a lot of print/lam/plot stuff then the 30670 is a solid choice.

Do you run longer tiled jobs by any chance?

Snydo

Do you run longer tiled jobs by any chance?

I've done a 16 panel bus wrap with a fair amount of 4" text that lined up perfectly(Auto-tile flip on), and routinely print on Orajet calendered in 10' sections with hundreds of decals and everything usually plots fine.

mpn

I've done a 16 panel bus wrap with a fair amount of 4" text that lined up perfectly(Auto-tile flip on), and routinely print on Orajet calendered in 10' sections with hundreds of decals and everything usually plots fine.

Thanks for the info.