• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson Surecolor s60600L error

pepford

Our Epson S60600" suddenly turned off. When we tried to turn it back on got an error:

Call for Service
Note the following and call for service
Code 3000[HC030K6]

After a couple of times it looked like it was turning on correctly but when the PrintHead carriage was going to park it self it bumps into the capping station. Seams they are stuck in a up position. Epson said to leave them like that until I was called. I'm surprised there is no manual way of lowering the cap station so I can park and cap the print heads.

Called Epson and waiting for Tech to call.

In the meantime wondering if anyone has had this issue.

Thanks in Advance.

RG

For a Code 3000, the service manual says that the error name is "AC shut-off." It says that the cause is "The AC power has been shut off due to a power failure, unplugged, power supply board failure, or main board failure or the like." For Check Item is says "Is the Power cable properly connected?" For Remedy it says "Replace the power supply board or Replace the main board."

Our Epson S60600" suddenly turned off. When we tried to turn it back on got an error:

Call for Service
Note the following and call for service
Code 3000[HC030K6]

After a couple of times it looked like it was turning on correctly but when the PrintHead carriage was going to park it self it bumps into the capping station. Seams they are stuck in a up position. Epson said to leave them like that until I was called. I'm surprised there is no manual way of lowering the cap station so I can park and cap the print heads.

Called Epson and waiting for Tech to call.

In the meantime wondering if anyone has had this issue.

Thanks in Advance.

There should be a small plastic door on the right side with a screw, if you remove the screw and the cover, you can insert a long phillips head screwdriver in the opening and and manually lower and raise the capping station.

There should be a small plastic door on the right side with a screw, if you remove the screw and the cover, you can insert a long phillips head screwdriver in the opening and and manually lower and raise the capping station.
Actually, if the cap stations are damaged or stuck, you may not want to mess with them, you can however, slide the head all the way to the left and open the head maintenance section, you can then dab the face of the head with cleaning solution (or ink if you don't have the solution and then covert the face of the head in saran wrap to keep the ink in the head from being exposed to air and drying out the head....