• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson Surecolor S70670 ICC Profile

kkell101

Hope everyone is doing well and printing with no problems. I have a question about which ICC Profile to use for a canvas material we are going to run on our Epson Surecolor S70670. The canvas material is 15 mil Acid free Stretch canvas made by intelicoat technologies. I went to their website and they have an Icc Profile for the Epson Surecolor 30670 but not for the 70670. Our Epson printer is setup for eight color as we are not utilizing the white ink or metallic silver. Is anyone using this media on their 70670 and if so what ICC Profile are you using? Thanks in advance for everyone's input!

a77

I have the S30...
Just wondering... since you have the highest end SureColor, do you not have a setup to create your own profiles?
Finding workable profiles for the surecolor is not easy IMO and after some bumps along the way I have found a way to get really nice profiles out of my S30 with caldera and an i1.