• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Epson surecolor s70670 reviews please

kkell101

Ok lets start off by saying hello and hope everyone is having a good day! Well I was one of the lucky ones and got to go to Orlando Fl. for SGIA EXPO. I have to say I saw alot of neat printers down there. The one that caught my eye the most was the Epson Surecolor 70670. The prints looked awesome and it seems to be a well built printer. Can anyone give me some information on how they like the printer and what are the average ink cost per square foot on color ink not the metallic ink. I know the metallic ink is alot higher. We are fixing to purchase a large format printer and was needing some input. Look forward to hearing everyones thoughts on this. Take care!!

Sincerely,
kkell101

ProColorGraphics

Anyone with a new S70 have any commets? Like it? Hate it? With the good rebate going on this month, was thinking of picking one up.

OutputTech

The price is good and so is the print quality, needs more cleaning than a mimaki though.
The Sliver printing is cool but takes a long time to print, so plan accordingly i recommend this printer.
We just got it a few month ago and so far its paying off.

judead

I can't believe you put a epson and mimaki in the same sentence... :p

I just got my S70 two weeks ago and it is blazing fast compared to my gs6000. The print quality is better which is hard to believe because the gs prints really good. I don't know about the maintenance but so far it seems to be pretty easy to maintain. Don't know about cost per square foot as I haven't got to print on it heavily yet. I plan on doing a thorough review in the next coming weeks... So far this thing was definitely the way to go. Way faster and better quality prints that will last longer outdoor.

Snydo

I have been running a 30670 for a little over a year, and the thing is amazing, blazing speed compared to our JV33 with much crisper prints. Maintenance is a breeze, I do a thorough cleaning once a week of the printheads & capping area and a few drops of oil on the rails and good to go. Ink costs are in line with with our other printers. Outstanding customer service from Epson as well. Best of Luck.