• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Equipment for sale question

Todd-sta

I have a lightly used Summa D620 plotter I want to sell, but don't know how to post it on this site.... do I need to upgrade a membership or how does that work?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
You need to upgrade your membership to premium in order to post a For Sale ad in the Member to Member Classifieds. Premium subscriptions start at $7.50 for one month. Here's a link to the subscription ordering page.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
Or you could just post a question in the open forum asking how to sell your product that you conveniently told everyone what it was you were selling.....

Fred, your a saint, I would have answered in a PM and deleted the thread....

then again, i would probably tried to start a rival website and post it there.....

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Or you could just post a question in the open forum asking how to sell your product that you conveniently told everyone what it was you were selling.....

Fred, your a saint, I would have answered in a PM and deleted the thread....

then again, i would probably tried to start a rival website and post it there.....

I think Signs4801.com is available. :dog42

you're ... not your

:pops_blinking: When I am no longer able to give the benefit of the doubt, I will close Signs 101.