• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

equity and the upper crust, this cant end up well

MDKAOD

It is irresponsible to submit a post with a headline that can be twisted to mean whatever the reader already has confirmation bias against. People read headlines, not articles. From your link:

Conclusion

It would be a misrepresentation of the finding to say it is evidence against vaccination. This finding actually underscores the importance of staying up-to-date on boosters.

Signarama Jockey

I'm sure you're aware, but for anyone who isn't this is literally Russian propaganda originally posted by Russian Foreign Affairs official Maria Zakharova on Telegram. Read more here. (Arguably, this source is trash too, but it has the original telegram link)
Piss off with your garbage, man.
Sorry, what was the propaganda?

Those are real people. The photograph is real. What am I missing?

Stacey K

I like making signs
After wasting 10 minutes of my time, here is a link from the NY Times which shows the photo credited to Sam Brintons Instagram page, which is now listed as private. It was taken at the French Ambassadors Bastille Day celebration. Russia didn't get the memo on pronouns. The below screen shot is from this link: https://www.spectator.com.au/2022/07/russia-didnt-get-the-memo-about-pronouns/
Seems real to me, plus we've seen both of them looking much worse than this so what is the surprise here? I'm confused like Signarama.

Link:

Post from Russian politician:

1706052648877.png

Attachments

• 1706052568891.png
    1706052568891.png
    488 KB · Views: 38