• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

equity and the upper crust, this cant end up well

Stacey K

I like making signs
Be sure to stay up to date on your shots, follow the adult recommended schedule. Stay safe and follow the science

Can you guess which one I haven't had? I didn't follow the science.

So, on dating sites now, my vaccinated guy friend is having a hard time getting women to date him (this is NOT uncommon at all). Women ask certain questions until they find out if he is vaccinated then they ghost him when they find out he is.

victor bogdanov

That is not true, my daughter is 7month. I got closer to the same number of shots, rather than the "less than 1/4 number she got," that you are claiming.
Capture.JPG

$41 million paid out this year already for vax injuries, very small % of injuries makes it through the first line of vax manufacturer defense (your caring doc)

https://www.hrsa.gov/sites/default/files/hrsa/vicp/vicp-stats-01-01-24.pdf

Capture.JPG

AndersHerp

Something, something Dark Side
What rabbit hole do you keep jumping into to find these charts?? Lol I need to get you with the head of my vinyl department, you'd be to peas in a pod.

victor bogdanov

What rabbit hole do you keep jumping into to find these charts?? Lol I need to get you with the head of my vinyl department, you'd be to peas in a pod.
I went down the rabbit hole 5 years ago before my first child was born, very glad I did.

Found it odd that a minutes old baby needs Hep B vaccine (STD, shared needle disease)

Before that moment I though of course vaccines are a no brainer, go get em all

MDKAOD

Found it odd that a minutes old baby needs Hep B vaccine (STD, shared needle disease)
This line tells me all I need to know about your medical experience. And there's never going to be a chance in hell that you'll have your opinion changed. But for anyone else reading the misinformation that you're peddling with official looking charts from who knows where, vaccines protect people later in life. Vaccines let antibodies recognize and fend off diseases. More vaccines means we understand diseases better, and can *gasp* protect people from them. It's called progress.

You know, we didn't used to have these digital printing things. Maybe we should go back to the letter press, even though those operators lost limbs using them. At least we knew the dangers, amirite?

Signs101Admin This is a slippery slope, you might want to monitor this conversation.

victor bogdanov

This line tells me all I need to know about your medical experience. And there's never going to be a chance in hell that you'll have your opinion changed. But for anyone else reading the misinformation that you're peddling with official looking charts from who knows where, vaccines protect people later in life. Vaccines let antibodies recognize and fend off diseases. More vaccines means we understand diseases better, and can *gasp* protect people from them. It's called progress.

You know, we didn't used to have these digital printing things. Maybe we should go back to the letter press, even though those operators lost limbs using them. At least we knew the dangers, amirite?

Signs101Admin This is a slippery slope, you might want to monitor this conversation.

Less than half of EU countries administer Hep B at birth (43%), an even smaller % of countries worldwide do this dose at birth. USA is one of the few countries that does it minutes after birth

What made me question it was why MINUTES after birth in USA. why not a week later, month later etc

Get the baby vaxed before it drinks some milk, crazy

Signarama Jockey

I went down the rabbit hole 5 years ago before my first child was born, very glad I did.

Before that moment I though of course vaccines are a no brainer, go get em all
My mom set up playdates with children who had chickenpox. The idea was that we'd catch it and gain natural immunity. Was this something you experienced?

Mother was an ER nurse, father was a general surgeon.

MDKAOD

Less than half of EU countries administer Hep B at birth (43%), an even smaller % of countries worldwide do this dose at birth. USA is one of the few countries that does it minutes after birth

What made me question it was why MINUTES after birth in USA. why not a week later, month later etc

Get the baby vaxed before it drinks some milk, crazy

I don't expect you to read that link, but basically, because allowing new parents to go home and 'do mountains of research' on facebook and youtube delivered by non-experts often leads to false anti-vaccination rhetoric.

JBurton

Signtologist
All this talk about vaccines and nobody's worried about the undetectable aids carriers out there?

victor bogdanov

My mom set up playdates with children who had chickenpox. The idea was that we'd catch it and gain natural immunity. Was this something you experienced?

Mother was an ER nurse, father was a general surgeon.
Benifits to having natual chickenpox, protects from shingles

To this day doctors that had natural chickenpox work on chickenpox patients because they're less at risk than those that acquired immunity through vaccine

victor bogdanov

allowing new parents to go home
How nice is it of big government to allow parents to go home with their child. Thank you so much

I was born in USSR, was common practice for newborns to be taken away from the mother for a few days since government knows better what the baby needs than the mother

MDKAOD

I was born in USSR
Should I accuse you of being a harbinger of false information based on this segment of a sentence in your last post? Of course not.
It's almost like conversations have nuance, and cherry picking parts of a statement to fit your narrative are part of the problem. Weird. :rolleyes:

victor bogdanov

Should I accuse you of being a harbinger of false information based on this segment of a sentence in your last post? Of course not.
It's almost like conversations have nuance, and cherry picking parts of a statement to fit your narrative are part of the problem. Weird. :rolleyes:
Didn't you report me for misinformation a few posts back