• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Equivalent to 3M 180mC?

DesireeM

I have to color match some long-term vehicle graphics(cut striping mostly) to provided Pantone colors and make a recommendation on which 3M or Avery vinyl they should be sourcing.

I have a couple road blocks. 3M 180mC is long-term ☑, conformable ☑, Comply adhesive, BUT the color options don't match closely for a few of the Pantones.

Avery 900 SuperCast Opaque series has all the matching colors but only a couple of their swatches have the Easy Apply option and are only somewhat conformable.

Is there another option I'm not considering? I've looked at Arlon and Oracal and they don't hit enough of my "check marks" that I can tell. The color options are low too.

DesireeM

I believe you would want the Avery SW line, not the SC.

Thank you, it does have the easy apply and conform properties but it doesn't have the same variety of colour options. I should have mentioned that I considered the line but it doesn't fit for a couple reasons. In this case I have 6 pantone colours to match as closely as possible and the SW line only has approx. 22 glossy, solid colour options. the rest are metallics and whatnot. Also - I can only source the rolls in 60" wide but the graphics need to be contour cut on either a 48" or a 54" cutter.