• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Ergosoft SwatchMatcher supported file types

Alistair1

The latest release of Ergosoft (16.2.2.7684) includes a new tool called Swatchmatcher which is used to ensure swatches printed from externally sourced and uploaded swatch book files match their source.
It does this by generating a tiff file of patches from the third party swatch book file which have been imported into Ergosoft. This tiff file is then printed and the patches read thereby creating a "profile" for that particular swatch book.
The problem I have is that only the uploaded swatch files with the .SWB suffix can be seen by Swatchmaker tool. All of the Pantone swatch books available for upload in Ergosoft have .EXS file extensions and are not being seen by the Swatchmaker tool.
Am I doing something wrong here or is there a bug in the new tool? All and any contributions to this issue are much appreciated.