• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions error 092

hamza

i had a error on my machine error 074 and when that went away after couple or restarting it was error 92 the carriage stopped got sucked i did clean the carnage the PF encoder it started but after like 10 yards it stopped again now is giving error 92 in the start

GTSTech_1

Both Error codes 074 and 092 have to do with the Y-Axis (CR Motor) not the X-Axis (PF motor). Watch what happens during operation, willing to bet your plunger (locking pin) is slightly bent and not allowing the carriage to move left. However would need more info from you to help......what printer model? 1204? 1304? 1324?

Just my .02

hamza

Ok i was about to place a order for the motor which is expensive can u guide me how to do a chck on it its mutoh 1638 , do you have a whtsapp numb ?

GTSTech_1

For the 1638 model there is no plunger on the leftside that unlocks the print carriage, instead you have a locking pin that is located top right of the print carriage. Remove the top right cover and watch the motions......my guess is the pin is not engaging/unlocking and the carriage tries to move the left but throws the E072 or E092 code. Sorry I don't have a whtsapp number or the app itself.

Just my .02