Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Error 205 47V printhead

Discussion in 'Mimaki' started by woidstyle, Oct 2, 2020.

1. woidstyle

woidstyle New Member

Oct 2, 2020
    Germany
    Hey guys, after removing printhead for cleaning and exchanging cables (firstly I actually used the wrong ones with same amount of pins) I got the mentioned error code. But even after having installed the right cables I still have this error occurring!

Tags:
  2. Solventinkjet

Solventinkjet DIY Printer Fixing Guide

Aug 2, 2011
    Denver, CO
    Check the F13 fuse on the main board for continuity. It may have popped when the wrong cable was installed. If the fuse is good, it could be other electrical damage unfortunately. In my experience, if it's not the fuse, the head is usually fried.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. woidstyle

woidstyle New Member

Oct 2, 2020
    Germany
    Thanks for the feedback!! Now it's ok again, so will clean the printhead again and put it in operation..

4. woidstyle

woidstyle New Member

Oct 2, 2020
    Germany
    Hi, after changing the fuse I have another problem. The left magenta keeps on firing all the time during test print!

Attached Files: