Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Error code when saving file in Gerber Omega 5.0

Discussion in 'Gerber Omega, Graphix Advantage & MacImprint' started by JRgraphics, Jul 30, 2012.

1. JRgraphics

JRgraphics Member

Jul 6, 2007
    Texas
    I have this error code pop up often.

"Composer - Module GspCvtrCtlFn.cpp Line 1605"

"Error 12 writing file, file not written. Try Save As with new filename."

It is quite annoying, it usually takes 4 or 5 tries to save the file. Does anyone know what causes it? Thank you for your help.

JR.:thankyou:

2. Thaddeus

Thaddeus New Member

Oct 26, 2012
    Same Error And a few more!

:helpI have been having the same problem. It only happens when I try to save to our server though and it depends on how I try to save it as to what error message I get. Its quite annoying and really slows down our router room to have to double check when saving and move files from folder to folder to get them in the right place and saved correctly. Ill post the screen shots i took of the errors I get. I am currently waiting to hear back from Gerber Software support so if I get anywhere I will post what we did to fix the problem.

Thaddeus

Attached Files: