• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Error: Contour cutting is not supported for multi-page design???

Aklaim

What does this mean?? I'm trying to contour cut something we just printed and I get this error/warning everytime I open cutting master. I'd rather not wreck a print so I'm waiting attempt cutting until I find out what this means. The user manual is zero help....

J Hill Designs

do you have a multi page design you are cutting from? I would say that it is just what it says it is...try copying what you are print cuttin gto a new single page document?

Aklaim

I'm only using one art board. However I figured out what the problem was. When Cutting Master opened it still had the available space from the last job I did on it which was smaller than the current job so it was splitting the work into 2 pages. I re-polled the plotter and everything was better.

TheSellOut

You will also have to rotate your image in Cutting Master, to fit it all on the page, and again re-poll size. Hence the not supporting of a "Multi Page" design.

Spannah

Im having the same issue which trying to contour cut a printed file! I've tried several things with no luck? I don't understand "re-poll" the cutter.

ikarasu

Goto manual size in cutting master and set it to the max width your cutter can cut... And if your rip rotated the file, also rotate it in cutting master. Then close cutting master and re open it.

Odds are you're printing something that's 54" x 100" and it's trying to cut the width 100" wide rather than 54 because cutting master didn't rotate it yet, and it throws that error.

Last edited:

rvolkers

Im having the same issue which trying to contour cut a printed file! I've tried several things with no luck? I don't understand "re-poll" the cutter.

go into your pref's or properties and change the width size of the page (CUT) layout - can be user defined! or roll