• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question ERROR cut GRAPHTEC FC 8600 Blade CB15

cuartadimension

Hi, I'm Pedro from Spain.

I get in touch with you, in case you can help me.

Here in Spain, they do not solve my problem

I have a Graphtec FC8600, 1 year old, and it gives me cutting problems.

The problems, ONLY occur when using the CB15 blade, with a pressure of 45 and speed 8, CB15U-K30

I make graphics material for motocross, SUBSTANCE, which is very thick.

If I use CB9 blade, it works fine,

The problem is that it begins to cut, and the blade goes up and makes the cutting movement in the air, with a lot of time and material loss.

Use CUTTING master 4 - windows 7 and corel x7 ORIGINAL.

I have updated Firmware version 2.9.

It happened twice in 1 year, the other time, I reset the machine and it started to work, but this time it does not work well.

See in this link

Vimeo: Watch, upload, and share HD and 4K videos with no ads

Thanks

Joe House

Have you tried cleaning the NovRAM? This basically resets the plotter too the original factory settings.
There is a key press plus power on that will reset it. Don't do it with the dip switches one the main board our you'll have to recalibrate all your settings and this will likely rewrite a service tech to do that.
I'm not in the office to look look up that key combo right now but will check back here when I find out.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

cuartadimension

yes, I have reset the plotter

On + arrow above

It keeps giving failures. I have updated the firmware to version 2.9 ,,,,

This failed I have done it in 1 year 2 times ... the technical service DOES NOT know how to solve it

Joe House

Have they cleared it with the dip switches on the main board? If that doesn't do it then most likely the main board will need to be replaced.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

woolly

You are cutting at max pressure think 45 is max. I would reduce this a bit say 40 it will not make much difference to the cut.
Also if like older ones there is a encoder strip in the head unit if this has a hair or grit on it then the depth of cut alters durrring the cut.
Could also be the long ribbon cable that has a intermittent break or needs re seating ..

woolly

Sorry just read your last reply again if useing cb9 setup and cb15 blade all ok then probably a firmware fault just alter adjustments for good corners due to off set difference.
I ave 3 graphtecs and odd things on them all.
I have a flatbed graphtec for cutting substance the difference is worth it.