• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Error generating PDF file

JLSignsLLC

I am currently making a map marking out property lines. I stated in google maps cropping images to make one big map. Saved images, imported into flexi put all of the puzzle pieces together. Exported the file in PDF to photoshop to do some cleaning up of the images as a whole. Saved as PDF in photoshop, imported back into flexi everything came out great. When I select the image it loads into production manager. When i click send I am receiving a flexi error message"Error generating PDF File"..... Any help is help.

Thank You, Jason

thewood

I am currently making a map marking out property lines. I stated in google maps cropping images to make one big map. Saved images, imported into flexi put all of the puzzle pieces together. Exported the file in PDF to photoshop to do some cleaning up of the images as a whole. Saved as PDF in photoshop, imported back into flexi everything came out great. When I select the image it loads into production manager. When i click send I am receiving a flexi error message"Error generating PDF File"..... Any help is help.

Thank You, Jason

Flatten the file in Photoshop and save as your choice of .psd, .tif, .jpg, etc.

JLSignsLLC

Still receiving the same error. Opened the ps file. Flattened the image, saved as .tiff The size of the file limits me to a few extensions. File size (1.6g). Could it be the size of the file causing a problem with printing?? Any help is help..

Thanks, Jason

JLSignsLLC

Success!! Still do not understand why file would not process in rip and print. Dropping file into production manager worked. Appreciate the help wood. Thank you. Thanks again J hill. Every one got a smiley face today next to there name. Thanks again!

Jason