• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help ERROR SYSTEM HALT (2) 1e3: PCB SLDRP => MIMAKI TS300P-1800

Dudi

Hello,
I 'm having this error on machine startup of our Mimaki TS300P:
ERROR SYSTEM HALT (2)
1e3: PCB SLDRP

I couldn't find any clue on the web to a solution for this. I gathered it has something to do with 'Slider PCB board' or its power supply.
The user manual suggesting to power off for a while, restart and pray... No luck with that.
The startup screen stays on displaying the error.
Would be thankful for tips and maybe someone got this model's service manual.
David

L.D

Means the main board and slider board are not communicating. Check FFC cable between the main board and slider board.

Make sure the FFC cable is seated correctly. (Reseat) Other possibilities could be faulty slider boards or main board.

Zoubir

Hello,
I 'm having this error on machine startup of our Mimaki TS300P:
ERROR SYSTEM HALT (2)
1e3: PCB SLDRP

I couldn't find any clue on the web to a solution for this. I gathered it has something to do with 'Slider PCB board' or its power supply.
The user manual suggesting to power off for a while, restart and pray... No luck with that.
The startup screen stays on displaying the error.
Would be thankful for tips and maybe someone got this model's service manual.
David

Hi. I have had the same problem. What is the solution that you found?

Zoubir

Here is a picture that illustrates the problem

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-10-28 at 21.49.05.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-10-28 at 21.49.05.jpeg
    65 KB · Views: 2,259

APCInk

Merchant Member
It is most likely either the slider optical cable(looks like a cat 6 cable) or the actual fiber optic cable(thin black wire) itself. I generally start with the Slider Optical Cable as that is the less expensive part. On boot up the machine isn't recognizing that their is connection from the main board to the slider board. Sometimes you can move the carriage across the platen by hand before starting up and get it to fire, but there is likely a break in one of these cables in the energy chain.

Hope this helps!