• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Error when printing... HELP!

Tim Aucoin

Started about a week ago. When send a job from Omega to the Gerber or the EnVision, I get the following message:

?Disk space used exceeds 80%. Keep archive C:\jobs\spl archive\011030-013557 PM-STARSJOB(QP).zip anyway?

Gives me a choice of YES or NO. If I click "NO", it goes on and comes up with the same error message (one for the print job and one for each cut job sent). If I just click "NO" on each, it eventually goes to print.

Is this a disk space error on my SSD that I'm using or would this be some sort of buffer memory that Omega is using? Anyone come across this error before? I'm mystified!! :omg:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I haven't had that problem but it does seem like there are more than a few bugs in Omega 5. Some have been addressed by maintenance updates. Best advice I can offer is to check to see that you are running the latest version ... which is 5.0.0.66.

Tim Aucoin

Took both of your suggestions and applied them and error message gone! Which one fixed it? I'll never know :rolleyes: but I will say that BOTH were great suggestions. I thank you guys for the quick responses. I'll keep an eye on that Archive folder. It wasn't that full (under 10MB), but you never know.

:thankyou:

Tim Aucoin

Thanks Tony! I am one of those who didn't know it existed! :covereyes:
I've turned it off. Should solve any issues moving forward now.
Appreciate the direction! :smile: