• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Error1 wrong command on gx-24

autotecart

I am using a roland gx-24 and I have a error 1 wrong command that I cannot get rid of. I have tried turning the machine off my pic off and disconnecting the cable but it’s still not clearing it. Can anyone help me out on this one please

xfcut

I am using a roland gx-24 and I have a error 1 wrong command that I cannot get rid of. I have tried turning the machine off my pic off and disconnecting the cable but it’s still not clearing it. Can anyone help me out on this one please
Data that the machine is not able to interpret was sent. please Press any key to clear the error message. Review the data sent from the computer, and send the correct data.
If it still does not work, try to use Easy Cut Studio from https://www.easycutstudio.com/download.html , this software work great with Roland GX cutter.