• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Errrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

timandmikki

Trying to print a 3x6 banner which is in jpeg. format. I have printed hundreds of them in the past, but now when I print this specific banner, it prints a portion of the banner. The production manager says printing while its printing, but changes and says ripping complete, and stops printing. I got more material on the floor from it doing this then I could have printed 5 banners. Any ideas?:banghead::banghead:

timandmikki

Yea...shut it down, but still the same thing. I wondering if there is something wrong with the networking that its losing signal and restarting, but its never happen in the past. After it stops printing, the printer still shows busy, but is not printing.

Allied Digital

Try This.
Save the file and closing it out. Close out Flexi. Open the Prod. Mgr by itself and go to >File >add a job. Navegate to the job and load it. Once it shows up in the production Manager, double click it and you can work directly from there.

mine has increasingly done some crazy things...... I've always thought it had something to do with the way it was setup (i.e. Prod. Mgr shuts down a lot... lots of stuff happens that indicates communication between Flexi and the PM is screwed up... I have just been working around it.

the graphics co

the file may be corrupt, try copying the banner to a new file and saving it as a different name. Whenever I have a file that just seems possessed, this usually works.