• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Esoteric Layout ?!

SebastienL

Got these windows to layout for a "Methaphysic Therapy" and "Polarity Therapy" studio. Go ahead, you can laugh! I did.

They're on a second floor. The set of 4 is on the front of the building and the set of 2 is on the side of the building.

The name of the place is "L'accueil de la lumière" wich translate to " The Welcoming of the Light" (!?).

I talked to the owner... other than the impression that she really needs to eat a big fat extra rare steak, I didn't get much to go on. (Got nothing against vegans, but when they start to tttaaaalllkkk rrreeaallllll sssssllllloooowwwww, I lose patience.)

Anyway, I like the background images I found, but for the text, I'm absolutely stumped. If anybody has something to suggest for font and how to lay them out, I'm really interested in what you have to say.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Windows.jpg
    Windows.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:

SignaramaFL

I like the second concept alot more than the first, with the text broken out you are able to read it a bit easier. I'm not sure about a font suggestion for the bottom, I like the font just not in that setting... maybe something a bit more block... or more flow-y .... sorry I know I'm not much help :(

JTBoh

I sell signage and signage accessories.
I'd keep with the same "theme" of the image across both sets of windows, first of all....

the white BG looks like oysters to me. and might look like oysters to people looking at it from street level as well... The red BG looks like "if AOL was born in the 60's"... not a fan of either of them.

Assuming you are using window perf, I'd go with a dark color BG (starfield, nebulae, spacy blah blahs) with light text... smaller stroke, maybe an internal shadow for depth.

If you really wanna get creative, try playing with color curves/hue/negatives/filters/ect. from here: http://hubblesite.org/gallery/

But what do I know, I'm "just" the sales guy ;)