• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ESP? this happens quite often for me

gabagoo

You ever sometimes for no reason sort of think of a customer, or drive by their office and think about them for whatever reason, and then within a few days they call and order something?

I get this happening more often, than could be called coincidence.

Just the other day I was driving by a customers place and I was thinking...hmmmm I have not theard form them in a while, I wonder if they still use me for their decals, and this morning they call and order 5000.

I'm tell'n ya it's a miracle!!!

Shovelhead

That happens a lot with customers and people in general. The older I get the more it happens. There must be something to it. It's not coincidence. The best incident was when GoogleEarth first came out and I zoomed into my house and there was a trailer parked in the driveway that I was lettering. Hadn't heard from this trailer guy in years and he calls me the next day.

:toasting:

gabagoo

That happens a lot with customers and people in general. The older I get the more it happens. There must be something to it. It's not coincidence. The best incident was when GoogleEarth first came out and I zoomed into my house and there was a trailer parked in the driveway that I was lettering. Hadn't heard from this trailer guy in years and he calls me the next day.

:toasting:

there is a much deeper connection we all have than we have any idea of....

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Bushmill does it to me. Whenever I drink enough of it.... I can see into the future with such amazement, I amaze myself. When drinking that, I can't only solve all the world's problems, but I can usually count on going home and going to bed.... hopefully though in my own house. Don't wanna get shot by someone in their house by mistake. See..... I even figured that one out. I'm so frickin' good I............ well, suffice it to say, I'm, amazed.

slappy

Had a customer reorder 500 business cards i did for him a few years ago. I was thinking when some of my other customers were going to start needed theirs reordered also. All of a sudden, that same week, 3 other customers called to reorder their business cards also. i thought that was weird....

TammieH

Or maybe. yeah, it has been awhile since you have contact with a customer/friend/whomever and its just time for them to order or contact you.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Yep...but only in reverse.

I was thinking about all the money I've made lately and the IRS called.

JB

TNsignchick

Happens ALL THE TIME!! I've had customers pay for stuff and not pickup for a month or so, and the DAY I THROW IT AWAY, here they are at the door, and I'm dumpster diving. LOL, I do have the thought thing happen to, it's very weird, but very very very frequent

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
Happens to me quite frequently. Some customers that I have not heard from in 1-2 years that I think about and then they order soon after

I also notice the clock at 11:11 or 1:11 about 4-5x per week

SignManiac

I've had it happens thousands of times. I've even experienced real telepathic connections with a couple of really close people during my life. We use 10% of our brain power if we're lucky. I can only imagine what our brains are capable of if we could tap into that power. We are all connected via the universe if only you are open to that point of view.

CS-SignSupply-TT

heh!heh!heh! I guess when we recognize the universe includes "Mars" (which plnet has been removed from our solar system?), this makes perfect sense

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I caused it to happen to me back in my Navy days.

I had a lot of spare time and spent most of it reading. One day I got to thinking about the little voice in my head that read the words to me ... slowing me down. So I stifled the voice and realized that I could still recall what I had read. Better in fact. Then I realized that my thought process was hampered in a similar fashion. I would, for example, solve problems with that same voice slowing me down.

So I forced myself to visualize and then double checked my conclusions and found they were actually more accurate. I can only describe it as feeling like instinct or intuition ... but it did work.

Then came the side effects because thinking visually sensitizes your mind to lots of other inputs. I found myself answering questions before they were asked; turning to the phone just before it would ring; turning to the door just before the doorbell would ring.

With lots of things it's hard to impossible, however, to determine whether you're projecting a thought that causes something to happen or simply tuning into some incoming energy. I knew a girl who was tuned into electronics. She could read the electronic cash registers an tell you to the dollar how much business had been recorded. More useful, she could cause all the traffic lights to be green when we drove anywhere together. I once saw her cause a bully to punch himself in his nose hard enough to cause a nose bleed. An old trick most people can do is in physical actions such as playing a sport. Just visualize yourself throwing a strike or hitting a ball just as you'd like to before you do it and it will happen noticeably more than if you don't visualize it before you do it.

The problem with talking about these things is that a sizable segment of people don't buy into "powers of mind" and will think less of you for believing in it.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Fred, I had no clue.

I had no clue you were a drinking man. But isn't this a little early ?? Even for you ??