• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Estimate, original version

signgirl

I used the original estimate software back in the day, got away from it and now though I'd use it again. I loaded software on the computer that I had previously used before and it will load but my plugins ( which cost separately ) wont work. Contacted Estimate and yes they no longer support this version which I understand.
Was wondering if anyone has ran into this or anyone still using this

signgirl

Yes, I had read your post before I posted...thanks......I believe what my problem is, is that the computer cannot configure the plug in data and now that you mentioned it I didn't pay extra for these plugins. As I recall now you could choose your two plugins at time of purchase.

signgirl

Yes, I had read your post before I posted...thanks......I believe what my problem is, is that the computer cannot configure the plug in data and now that you mentioned it I didn't pay extra for these plugins. As I recall now you could choose your two plugins at time of purchase.

thewvsignguy

I think that is the drawback to using the older version, and incentive to upgrade. It works for what we need for now.