• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Estimate Software Problem

Centro Graphics

Hi All

anyone using Estimate Software that can help with an issue when trying to print or preview. We are getting this message.

The following error(s) have occurred
Overflow while converting variant of type (Double) into type
(integer)

Any help appreciated

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
That's a coding issue in the program itself or you are trying to do something that they didn't intend for you to do in the program. It's trying to convert a Double variable into an Integer but I am assuming the Double is too large to be treated as an integer. In other words, only Estimate can help you.

WildWestDesigns

Overflow with integers, at least with my experience in javascript, indicates an issue with variables and what's stored in them.

Could be that solution to the process lays outside the range that the data is able to replicate.

In any event, like was already mentioned, it's more then likely going to need to be looked at by support.