• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

estimating software

Eugene Lewis

I need feedback on estimating software. Is anyone using Estimate 2.0? How is it working? What about Cyrious? We write about 2000 invoices a year, with 3 PC's having access. Let me know what you think.

ChristianSlager

Estimate 2.0 is the backbone of our company. I highly recommend it because it just THINKS like a sign person. Each factor involved in pricing is there in the software. Materials - Markup - Design Time x shop hourly rate - Production Time x shop hourly rate.... Get the demo, and after playing with it give me a call. Also, read the article in this months signcraft magazine.

Kottwitz-Graphics

I have Estimate, and its pretty good. I do like the fact that it has a spreadsheet where you can enter all your company expenses, and it will tell you how much you need to charge on a per hour basis.

The hardest part is when you enter the specs for the sign, beliving the cost it tells you.

ChiknNutz

Yes, check out GraphixCALC in your search. It may or may not be what you're after, but at least give it a spin. It has full network capability out-of-the-box so users can have simultaneous access. We are currently offering a 20% off special too...GraphixCALC - 20% off special

FYI, we are also currently working on a significant revision that will offer many significant improvements...and current users of GraphixCALC will be entitled to a TBD discount on the new version. Anyway, check it out!