• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Etched Glass

kage

if you have a vinyl cutter, just cut a stencil...some armour etch from a hobby store and a garden hose. I put the etch cream on twice (apply ,rinse, apply rinse)..making the stencil is the hardest part...and is easy if you have a cutter.

easy money.

kage

This is easy money jobs, I cut the stencil using sign vinyl..apply, get some armour etch from a hobby store and apply as per instructions. I etch twice (apply,rinse,apply,rinse) for a uniform etch...and as they say in france..voila.

steve.leleaux

This is easy money jobs, I cut the stencil using sign vinyl..apply, get some armour etch from a hobby store and apply as per instructions. I etch twice (apply,rinse,apply,rinse) for a uniform etch...and as they say in france..voila.

I played around with the hobby store armour etch and also had much better results with the apply/rinse twice method, but the same brand stencils are worthless.

w2csa

Darn, I etch glass but I'm too far away, just did 6 3' squares with logo.
MikeSTK has a good idea to check with your local glass supply.
I get a lot of business from mine.
Good luck

studio 440

just wanted to point out that muratic acid is hydraCloric not hydraFloric two completely different acids both very toxic