• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

etchmark or equal question!

signwizz

i do alot of store fronts in this stuff and large pieces with inlay lettering in it ,my question is when i put it on wet it takes forever for rapid tac to disolve and makes it a pain to remove premask.Does anyone else have the same problem or a different solution to use,and cannot do dry it looks like hell .....
thanx shane

MikePro

wet apply your graphic, wet the premask, squeegee again, repeat, and the premask should peel off with no problem.

signwizz

even if i do that they still want to pull off i have to sit and take a hair dryer to it then it works but too much wasted time !!

WrapperX

wet apply your graphic, wet the premask, squeegee again, repeat, and the premask should peel off with no problem.

Also try adjusting your water to rapid tac ratios. If there's more water then RT then it shouldn't take too long to dry...or maybe it's the other way around. But thats what I would try.

signwizz

iv'e tried everything and i can squeegee over and over and it still wants to lift ....but the next day its there for good
shane

MarioDesign

I have the exact same issues as well. I havent tried rapic tac 2. This is the first Ive heard of it, so I will see if I can get my hands on some. thanks