• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Even more recent work!

Dan Antonelli

Wraps Ink post reminded me I had a bunch of newer stuff we've done recently that I wanted to share.

Still doing a lot of retro work, but also a nice mix of more corporate stuff. The Comfort Crew branding may be one of our top 5s I'd say. 30 years or so later and I feel so blessed to still be doing this type of work, and having fun still. I was 15 when I hand lettered my first van. I don't really think I could have imagined 30 years later still doing it, and still having a blast, too!

Bunch more here if you guys want to check out some of our others. http://graphicd-signs.com/portfolio/vehicles/

Attachments

• bottini-fuel-fleet-branding-1200x733.jpg
    bottini-fuel-fleet-branding-1200x733.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 160
  • classicdrapery.jpg
    classicdrapery.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 142
  • comfortcrew_vehiclewrap.jpg
    comfortcrew_vehiclewrap.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 180
  • hansen-heating-air-vehicle-wrap-2400x1466-1200x733.jpg
    hansen-heating-air-vehicle-wrap-2400x1466-1200x733.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 174

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
Gee Jersey must have the best looking vans around with all the wraps you pump out. Can you come to our city and spruce things up too? I see quite a bit of vanilla work around here.

Craig Sjoquist

Likes the Bottini fuel icon the best & colors, name well ok but agrees Comfort crew is sharp, yes always inspiring to see & can not wait till I get CorelDraw to start practicing this type & customer branding futher.

Likes the Bottini fuel icon the best & colors, name well ok but agrees Comfort crew is sharp, yes always inspiring to see & can not wait till I get CorelDraw to start practicing this type & customer branding futher.

Corel Draw is so easy to learn, Craig. If you watch the tutorial videos included with the package, like I did, you will be designing signs the same day.

Great work, Dan. Always inspiring. I think you have found the perfect formula for wraps. They all have that Dan Antonelli signature style that works very well and is appealing to the eye. You absolutely prove time and again, that the less is more philosophy makes for attractive and easily recognizable advertising.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Some sweet stuff there... I'm totally diggin' Hanson's!

We're making a big push to get more work like this. You
would think California would have more designers doing
this kind of quality work. The 2 times I have seen it here...
it's been your work!

rjssigns

The characters are too cool. I like the retro feel it brings to the design. Conjures images I used to see as a kid when everything was done with a brush.(I'm that old)

johnnysigns

I see the Colline Security van constantly on the GSP. There's another one of these guys that's local that I catch here and there too. This stuff's in a class of it's own.

Dan Antonelli

I see the Colline Security van constantly on the GSP. There's another one of these guys that's local that I catch here and there too. This stuff's in a class of it's own.

Thanks Johnny! We also did their web site a few months. Nice people to work with. I would say there's probably only a handful of guys that we've branded within a 30 mile radius of our office, so I don't see much of our NJ based stuff out on the road.