• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ever seen this before?

racershawn

Has anyone seen this before? first little bitt prints bad then prints fine.. no matter where black is printing... cyan did it also but after a few cleanings it stoped any sugestions?? oh it is a prismjet... thanks guys

Attachments

• IMG_9044.jpg
    IMG_9044.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 139

Knep

Tough one man...My Flacon just started messing up on me...mid print...on some lighted sign stuff, and have race cars to get done before the weekend...always something...Good luck finding out what is going on with yours, ive never see that out of mine...

jiarby

check for a pinched or collapsing ink line. As the carriage moves it is unkinking the line. bad damper?? maybe.

randya

I am guessing it looks like a head failing.
It looks like it is take time to 'warm' up.

I would check out jiarby's ideas first.

artbot

that definitely looks electronic. ink starvation just can't turn on and off that quiclkly. i will note that there was a thread about (i think it was your printer model) that had a line that was pinching and breaking seal at the far left side of the gantry.... but, don't think that applies. is there a way that you can do a data swap on that machine to confirm? i bet randya knows the configuration for that.