• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ever use Apanel / MultiPanel?

ZsVinylInc

Good morning everyone and for all of you fellow northeasterners I guess it is the start to another fun filled day of snow shoveling. Any who...I am trying to get some information / personal opinions on a product called Apanel or MultiPanel. I am not sure who manufactures it. I believe it is similar in nature to Omega-Bond but would like to find some more information on what the core and faces of this product are made out of as well as what is the longevity of it is.

I tried getting some information off of my supplier but all I got is "Omegabond, DiBond and MultiPanel are all similar acm materials made by different manufacturers." Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Big Z

gabagoo

It is made by Mulripanel U.K. Ltd

Comes in many colours. One side will be gloss and the other Matte and it is clearly marked on the plastic protection film.
They also have a brushed aluminum, gold and copper, single sided only.

same stuff.

signmeup

Alupanel (by Multipanel UK) works great. Made in England. I use it all the time. It costs less than alumalite/dibond up here. It'll last longer than whatever you stick on it.
Core- polyethelene
Face - Aluminum

I also sand the faces and paint it fairly often. Works great for that too.

petrosgraphics

have used dibond and multipanel .. i believe dibond has a little thicker alum. face....

found it to cost a little more, overall, not much dif. between the two....