• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

everyhtihing I have been exporting...

The last few images I have been posting on here have been coming out all whacked looking when you "click on thumbnail to enlarge". I am doing it like have since I have been here. anyone have any ideas whats wrong? thanks for the help.

Attachments

• b2.jpg
    b2.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 87

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
What do you images look like before you upload them? If it's happening to a good image, please send me one to the email in my signature so I can examine it.

S'N'S

Would it be because they are too small at 30kb, so when it expands, its looks whacked?........... just asking cos that's all I could think of.

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
I don't design in Corel but have seen this issue/question arise many times with "Flexi" because it defaults & exports at 72 dpi unless you specify other. Check your selections & options.

Ken

When I enlarge the last thumbnail it comes up as a fairly small image on the screen making the text pretty hard to read. How about just one image at a time?
Ken

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
You can improve on your results by exporting the image at a larger size and then resizing that image down to the smaller size you need in an image editor such as Photoshop or Corel Photopaint. In the attached comparison, the image on the left is sized down from a larger version while the image on the right was exported at the size shown from CorelDRAW X3.

Attachments

• round 1-compare.jpg
    round 1-compare.jpg
    510.4 KB · Views: 92
Fred rules, I mean seriously. So I adjusted the dpi, and the sliders down to 10 in the 2nd dialog box and checked progressive compression rather than optimize and it seem to work. I posted a new file in a diferent forum this morning and it cam out all good. I would post it here, but I am not at my work computer. Thanks again everyone Especially Fred