Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Excellent condition fully functional Mimaki CJV30-130 54" Printer Cutter SS21 inks, CMYK

Discussion in 'Member to Member Classifieds • For Sale' started by ApexVinyl, Jun 21, 2020.

1. ApexVinyl

ApexVinyl Premium Subscriber

Sep 30, 2019
    Kaukauna, WI
    Time for me to move on and get a bigger printer. I don't use the cutting function but it works great. Prints perfect, head test is %100. 54" size. SS21 ultra durable solvent inks running CMYK colors setup. Manually cleaned daily, super clean and ready to work. Comes with a copy of Rasterlink 5 pro. You will need your own design software. Must pickup, bring a couple dudes to help you move. I won't ship. If you are serious and want pictures I will email them to you, but no tire kickers. Start your business or add an extra printer for a reasonable cost. In the Kaukauna, Wisconsin arear. $4500 cash up front.

Edit: I bought from a printer shop 7 months back, they installed a new factory printhead, dampers and lines and capping station.

Tags: