• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Excellent vehicle graphics

gabagoo

Went out this morning to pick up some ACM and saw these two vehicles on my short journey. The First pic had to be done by the owner himself or someone very green. Not sure you can see it in the pic but the lettering was put over the window cutouts and they are resting right over the grooves!! The rest of the lettering is some font with a built in knockout and barely readable and all scrunched together.... I ain't calling this guy for my glass needs.

The second vehicle I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it. An old Tuscon with gold paint just faded off and no back glass in the window (-5 celcius out) and he has a BAG sign taped in there. Who the heck is calling this guy to do handyman services? Not me lol

Attachments

• IMG_2138.jpg
    IMG_2138.jpg
    551.9 KB · Views: 292
  • IMG_2139.jpg
    IMG_2139.jpg
    798.8 KB · Views: 198

gabagoo

Oh I have to add that the handyman looks like he took someone else's bag sign and taped his sharpie marker phone number at the bottom

gnubler

There's a work truck I see around town with warped plywood sides (Okie style) and the business name crudely stenciled on both sides.

Chinese restaurant made their own "Open" sign on a piece of OSB with red spray paint dripping down and propped it in front of the building. :D

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
With the missing rear glass, it looks like 'handyman' forgot to take the ladder off the roof rack before lifting up the rear hatch. Had a guy do that last night unloading our van - it was not even 30mins after I told him "When we get back to the shop drop the ladder first." Lucked out and the rubber grip pad did not shatter the rear window.