Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Excessive Print Size

Discussion in 'Corel' started by Team Valhalla, Apr 18, 2010.

1. Team Valhalla

Team Valhalla Member

Sep 15, 2009
    U.S. of A.
    I've got a graphic that is 27" by 33" that I want to print out on an SP-300V.

When I pull in to Versa Works and go to set up the print job, it tells me that the print area is something like 35" X 107". The "picture" of the graphic in Versa Works has a blue box around it that shows the excessive print area.

Is there a setting somewhere that I need to change?

Thanks in advance for any info.

SP

Tags:
  2. Accelerated Graphics

Accelerated Graphics Active Member

Jan 11, 2005
    Burleson
    what are you exporting it as ? pdf or eps?
    There may be somnething on the screen you can't see..
    go to clip & tile in versaworks and move the lines closer to your artwork,,

3. ecoleejr

ecoleejr Member

Dec 7, 2005
    sounds like something in the artwork. If you have the actual file open it and select all and zoom out. Chances are their is something that is outside the image area that does not need to be there or something that needs to be clipped.

4. Team Valhalla

Team Valhalla Member

Sep 15, 2009
    U.S. of A.
    Exporting as an EPS.

Duh... I didn't think that there might be something floating out there. I'll check it.

Initially I just wondered if I was setting something up wrong with a graphic of this size.

SP