• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Excuse me, did you say Bubble Wrap?

GypsyGraphics

Lady calls and says she'd like a quote on a bubble wrapped for her SUV. I say, you mean a vehicle wrap? Yes, she says.

Every time we speak, she refers to it as a bubble wrap. She sends me a photo of the car and forgets to send the image of the boat she wants the graphics to match... and says she'd like to see the mock-up ASAP.

So here's what i just sent her.

I'll let you know if she likes it.
BubbleWrap.jpg

cdiesel

Lol.. I love the people who call and want a wrap for their car.. and then you find out they are looking for a magnet.

iSign

a lot of my clients clearly belong in a padded cell... this is a nice twist...

Budda said for he who wears leather sandals, the earth is covered in leather...

GypsyGraphics

I SO really hope you're not kidding that you sent it to her! :)

Nope... NOT kidding. Here's what the email said.

Wanda,
I know how anxious you were to see a mock-up of your wrap by the weekend. Without the boat photo, I did this quick mock-up based on your requested.

Oh and I have great news.... I think I just save you a bunch of money on your car insurance.

We could always wrap the boat to match, could be a nice extra measure of buoyancy. Or you could send me the boat photo and i'll do a second option for you. ;)

Have a great weekend!

GypsyGraphics

Pure gold! I hope she sees the humor in it.

I think she'll see the humor in it... but if she doesn't, she'll at least see that I had allotted time to work on her job and still did, even though she didn't do her part. And she'll have to know i couldn't have been too annoyed with her for not send me what i needed, if i responded with humor.

If i get a dead-pan, buzz-kill reply, I might not even take the job... and maybe i'll still bill her for design time.:ROFLMAO:
NOW THAT WOULD BE FUNNY!

TheSnowman

You think it's funny till she decides she really wants it wrapped like that FOR REAL, and she expects some kind of warranty on bubble wrap!

brian oliver

head cheese
Actually, I kinda dig the bubble wrap as a background texture. Might want to tuck that into the back of your mind for future reference.