Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Expanding skills and product offerings

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Goatshaver, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Goatshaver

Goatshaver Member

Dec 5, 2018
    Maine
    I've been doing stickers/labels/banners for the last couple of years and it's been good and the clients I serve now have kept me very busy during the crazy time which I'm very thankful for. However I want to start offering more products. I'd like to get into doing wall/window graphic applications.

A couple people have asked me about doing it but I've got zero experience will applications of the sorts. Any recommendations, other than youtube videos, which most I find are pretty dated. I learn best by actually doing it, there are always subtleties that you can't seem to get with videos.

Thanks!

Tags:
  2. signage

signage Major Contributor

Oct 5, 2005
    Penn
    Practice on you own walls and windows until you are comfortable. You can always ask questions for issues!

• Like Like x 1
  3. iPrintStuff

iPrintStuff Prints stuff

Sep 3, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Best advice is to make sure you use the right materials and definitely don’t cheap out. Air egress vinyl is definitely your friend.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1